Because coordinated care
is better care.
Health Choice Preferred leverages its first-hand experience in value-based care, as well as its comprehensive suite of Value-Based Care Solutions, to help health systems identify the best paths to successful accountable care structures, and to identify the levels of risk that best fit an organization’s goals.
Our experienced accountable care management team offers guidance and solutions to meet a board range of value-base care goals, including:
- Rapid development of clinically integrated network
- Significant clinical quality improvements across a variety of measures and conditions
- Increased compensation to participating physicians
- Increased market share and physician loyalty
- Improved payer relationships and alignment of incentives
- Proactive assessment of gaps in care
Health Choice Preferred can help health systems with contract modeling and implementation, data aggregation and exchange tactics, clinical analytics strategies, care coordination program development, patient and consumer engagement, and reporting measures.
Health Choice Preferred has negotiated a broad range of contract models with and for our partners—including delegated services, bundled payment programs, shared-risk deals, full-risk deals, transition-to-full-risk deals and total cost of care arrangements—and understands the challenges and opportunities of engaging in value-based payment reform models.